Los Angeles (LAX) United Airlines Red Carpet Club
Location, Hours and Access
- Location: Airside, entrance to Terminal 7, next to gate 70A and gate 70B
- Opening Hours:
- Daily: 05:00-23:00
- Phone: +1 310-342-9560
- United Red Carpet Club members plus two guests or spouse and dependent children
- (RCC members may purchase entry for up to four additional guests at $20 each)
- Continental President's Club members plus two guests or spouse and children under age 21
- US Airways Club members with same-day United Airlines ticket plus two guests
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge members (no guest privileges)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge Worldwide members plus one guest
- United international First class (North America) passengers plus one guest
- United international Business class passengers (no guest privileges)
- United P.S. Business class passengers (only outbound to JFK; no upline/downline access) (no guest privileges)
- Continental BusinessFirst passengers (no guest privileges)
- UA/CO/US Gold passengers plus one guest when travelling on Star carriers only internationally (any class)
- International Star Alliance Gold passengers plus one guest (must present Star Gold card for admittance)
- One-time passes available at united.com for $39 or 5000 Mileage Plus miles -or- at the club for $50 or 7,000 miles
The usual for a RCC. Close to the gates in terminal 7. A little walk to terminals 6 and 8. Unlike many other RCCs this one hasn't been too crowded when I've visited.
Food and Beverages
Drinks, fruit, cereal/toast available early A.M.; crux d'ete w/ranch dressing/cheese/crackers/cookies P.M. Two coffee locations. Complimentary cocktails, beer, and wine; premium alcohols, beers, wines, and champagne available for purchase.
Dine menus with items for purchase including panini-type sandwiches (grilled in panini press), salads, yogurt parfait. All available through any wait staff or at the bar.
Showers and Spa
Entertainment and Business-facilities
Phone, fax, Xerox (copier can scan/email). TV, newspapers/magazines. Conference rooms. complimentary T-mobile hotspot.
Special facilities and services
Semi-private TV lounge immediately to your right upon entering the RCC. Quiet room farther down from TV lounge, at the end of the hall with sofas; no cell phones allowed.
Nice RCC, with good variety. Nice seating and view of LAX. Good TVs, and two coffee/tea islands. Standard snacks. Bar area a little under the weather, but service has improved.